Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Diva Challenge #102 - DuoTangle: Auraknot/Bunzo

Challenge #102
Duo challenge - Auraknot and Bunzo.

These two just don't blend together easily for me.  When I got home, I put these in my sketch book instead of on actual Zentangle tiles. I was afraid to ruin some beautiful tiles!

Micron 01 Pen and Zentangle pencil in Earthbound Cachet Sketchbook.


I draw tile sized squares and play around in the sketch book.




I practiced on a post-it note at work first and was having a hard time getting the two to come together. So I knew this was definitely going to be a challenge.


14 comments:

  1. Nice dimension! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely going to have fun with these challenges.

      Delete
  2. I think this would be worth a 'real' time. It came out very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you should've worried about ruining any tiles--you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both. They are hard tangles to "blend" but you did great. Makes no difference whether on a tile or in your sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This challenge was definitely a challenge for me.

      Delete
  5. I can tell you loved this challenge and it is obvious the challenge loved you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't care where you plunk them as long as we get to see them when they come out this pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you. I end up "plunking" a lot of them on Post-its at my work when it gets slow.

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun with this challenge - blending these two is very hard, I thought. You did a great job in all your "tiles".

    ReplyDelete
  8. DonnaMarie- this challenge was challenging and a shading nightmare, but seem to have nailed it pretty good. Love the way Bunzo is bursting out!!

    ReplyDelete