Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 30 - A rough end


My 30 days are up. Another speeding ticket (not like me), my car being sideswiped, and the emissions light back on in my car. I'm in a low mood. I feel like all the positive thinking I have been trying this month is not so positive!

They had no veggie hand pies at the hockey game. I found cole slaw on a menu at another vendor only to be told, nope. they don't have it. And the Asian Bowl vendor was shut down. So I got a bucket of popcorn and thought about Kale Chipotle Salad. Literally. That is all I wanted.

So I have lost 7 pounds in this 30 days. I am disapppointed in this amount, though I know I shouldn't be. What counts is my waist went down almost an inch and my arm 1/2 inch! I am back into my favorite jeans. So its the tape measure that really matters. My skin seems the same. I admit I have more energy and don't get that fatigue during the day. I guess that is all positive and the fact that I am back in the kitchen again and enjoying myself and all the food is good.

Brekkie: Berry Green Smoothie

Lunch: Mixed Greens Salad w/Sweet Orange Miso Dressing, Celery Salad, Kale Chipotle Salad...yum.

Dinner: Kale Salad w/Chipotle Dressing, Romaine Lettuce
Cooked: Due to everything going wrong at work also today, I ate a Nature's Path Toaster Tart to patch up my shitty day. And several Mary's Gone Crackers crackers with my kale salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment